As a Developer you are part of the IT team, which ensures that our webshops continue to run optimally and are equipped with the latest technologies and implementations. Together with the team, consisting of frontend and backend programmers, you take on challenges to take our webshops to the next level and roll them out to new countries around the world.
Our international organization is now active in eight countries and still growing fast! We are the online market leader in a number of niches in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy and the United Kingdom. We are looking for a Developer for our Magento webshops.
When you start working here, you will not only be part of this growing company, but you will receive training from us, possibly also our international partners, and you will become part of an energetic corporate culture with an international character.
Who are we looking for?
- In short: A frontend developer for our international Magento 2.x webshops and also a functional manager for the ins and outs of a webshop, to support our customer service department.
- You have a feeling for UX and mobile optimization
What can you expect from us?
- A fun, diverse and flexible job for 36-40 hours a week
- The possibility to perform your function anywhere: at home, with friends, in a restaurant, or in one of our offices (near Amsterdam & Den Bosch)
- You can follow internal and external training courses with us
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop yourself
- Flexibility to fill your position the way you prefer
- The lines are short and informal, and that is both internal and external
- You have a good pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- Freedom to make proposals that ensure that you can perform your function even better
- Of course you can also try or use the products we sell yourself
Are you the perfect candidate for our position and organization? Are you eager to learn and do you have ideas how you can take our platforms to a higher level with new functionalities?
Do you meet our profile and can you perhaps even supplement it with your experience? Send your CV with good guidance via this site. If you have additional questions, you can always call Niels van de Ven 06-46380469.
**acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated**